Subscribe to blog via email:
- How Embracing Change Leads to a More Vibrant Event Future
- All-Star Tips to Boost Event Data Intelligence – The VIP Lounge
- Improving Event Room Block Performance: Do You Know Your R2R?
- Borrowing Event Housing Ideas from the Film & Television Industry
- 3 Tips to Boost the Value of Your Event’s Education Sessions
Tag Archives: attendee experience
Through the registration and housing process, we have an opportunity to interact with the attendee and “learn about them” in a way that can personalize their experience. The challenge is doing this while keeping the process short, focused, and interesting to the attendee. Continue reading