Subscribe to blog via email:
- Improving Event Outcomes and Business Performance: Insights from Thad Lurie
- How Embracing Change Leads to a More Vibrant Event Future
- All-Star Tips to Boost Event Data Intelligence – The VIP Lounge
- Improving Event Room Block Performance: Do You Know Your R2R?
- Borrowing Event Housing Ideas from the Film & Television Industry
Tag Archives: david peckinpaugh
In today’s change-charged business environment, new event trends bubble up regularly, but how can you discern which ones will have lasting power? How can you truly know which ones are worthy of your attention? We caught up with David Peckinpaugh, … Continue reading