Subscribe to blog via email:
- Improving Event Outcomes and Business Performance: Insights from Thad Lurie
- How Embracing Change Leads to a More Vibrant Event Future
- All-Star Tips to Boost Event Data Intelligence – The VIP Lounge
- Improving Event Room Block Performance: Do You Know Your R2R?
- Borrowing Event Housing Ideas from the Film & Television Industry
Tag Archives: event accommodations
Post authored by Char Shada, CMP, Director, Strategic Accounts The Sharing Economy (also known as Collaborative Consumption) has been revving up for several years. This trend has been fueled by a growing consumer preference to rent or borrow goods, rather … Continue reading