Subscribe to blog via email:
- Improving Event Outcomes and Business Performance: Insights from Thad Lurie
- How Embracing Change Leads to a More Vibrant Event Future
- All-Star Tips to Boost Event Data Intelligence – The VIP Lounge
- Improving Event Room Block Performance: Do You Know Your R2R?
- Borrowing Event Housing Ideas from the Film & Television Industry
Tag Archives: event intelligence
Event Data is the theme for this episode of The VIP Lounge podcast, as three all-stars open their playbooks to reveal strategies and tips to help you step up your own event data strategy.
Post authored by Valerie Cox, Manager, Business Analyst Group One of the things I enjoy most about my role at Experient is the collaborative conversations I have with our clients. Often, we’ll gather a group of client and Experient “brains” … Continue reading
Post authored by Andy Smith, Senior VP, ESN & Strategic Sourcing Many event organizers are scaling up investments in experiential design, but there are two experience drivers that are often overlooked. Two early, high-impact delight or disappointment triggers that warrant more … Continue reading
At PCMA Convening Leaders ‘16 in Vancouver, Terence Donnelly from Experient and Jean Heis from the Institute of Food Technologists (IFT) teamed up to lead a session titled: Harnessing Event Intelligence to Enhance Participant ROI. After hearing raves from participants, … Continue reading