Subscribe to blog via email:
- Improving Event Outcomes and Business Performance: Insights from Thad Lurie
- How Embracing Change Leads to a More Vibrant Event Future
- All-Star Tips to Boost Event Data Intelligence – The VIP Lounge
- Improving Event Room Block Performance: Do You Know Your R2R?
- Borrowing Event Housing Ideas from the Film & Television Industry
Tag Archives: event personas
Post authored by Cynthia Hornketh, CMM, VP, Experience Design Design thinking is attracting more attention in event circles and for good reason. For clarity, design in this context is problem solving. In order to create the right solutions or in … Continue reading