Subscribe to blog via email:
- Improving Event Outcomes and Business Performance: Insights from Thad Lurie
- How Embracing Change Leads to a More Vibrant Event Future
- All-Star Tips to Boost Event Data Intelligence – The VIP Lounge
- Improving Event Room Block Performance: Do You Know Your R2R?
- Borrowing Event Housing Ideas from the Film & Television Industry
Tag Archives: eventbit
Event Data is the theme for this episode of The VIP Lounge podcast, as three all-stars open their playbooks to reveal strategies and tips to help you step up your own event data strategy.
Post authored by Valerie Cox, Manager, Business Analyst Group One of the things I enjoy most about my role at Experient is the collaborative conversations I have with our clients. Often, we’ll gather a group of client and Experient “brains” … Continue reading
Post authored by Donna Kastner, Event Marketing Specialist. Every time I have a conversation with Thad Lurie, I get smarter. Thad’s one savvy association executive who recognizes the perils of complacency and “status quo” thinking, especially in today’s rapidly changing business … Continue reading
Post authored by Terence Donnelly, Vice President of Sales At IMEX America 2016 in Las Vegas, I had the privilege of leading an interactive session titled Behavioral Data: The New Trade Show Currency. These discussion-driven sessions with trade show strategists are … Continue reading