Subscribe to blog via email:
- Disruption, Design & Fostering High-Performing Event Teams -The VIP Lounge
- Improving Event Outcomes and Business Performance: Insights from Thad Lurie
- How Embracing Change Leads to a More Vibrant Event Future
- All-Star Tips to Boost Event Data Intelligence – The VIP Lounge
- Improving Event Room Block Performance: Do You Know Your R2R?
Tag Archives: Group Reservations
Post authored by Aaron Dorsey, Senior Director of Strategic Sales Solutions “The best predictor of future behavior is past behavior.” This maxim has long been embraced by business leaders, but to ring true in today’s fast-changing world, behaviors must be … Continue reading
Post authored by Rick Benoit, Manager, Housing Services, Experient With the meetings industry seeing record occupancy and rate growth, it is more important than ever that your event be well situated in advance for space and room block needs.