Subscribe to blog via email:
- Disruption, Design & Fostering High-Performing Event Teams -The VIP Lounge
- Improving Event Outcomes and Business Performance: Insights from Thad Lurie
- How Embracing Change Leads to a More Vibrant Event Future
- All-Star Tips to Boost Event Data Intelligence – The VIP Lounge
- Improving Event Room Block Performance: Do You Know Your R2R?
Tag Archives: hotel contract
Post authored by Donna Kastner, Event Marketing Specialist If you’re an association or corporate event professional who’s struggling with last-minute housing need changes and pesky attrition clauses, things could be worse: You could be doing it for the cast and … Continue reading