Subscribe to blog via email:
- How Embracing Change Leads to a More Vibrant Event Future
- All-Star Tips to Boost Event Data Intelligence – The VIP Lounge
- Improving Event Room Block Performance: Do You Know Your R2R?
- Borrowing Event Housing Ideas from the Film & Television Industry
- 3 Tips to Boost the Value of Your Event’s Education Sessions
Tag Archives: housing
Post authored by Aaron Dorsey, Senior Director of Strategic Sales Solutions “The best predictor of future behavior is past behavior.” This maxim has long been embraced by business leaders, but to ring true in today’s fast-changing world, behaviors must be … Continue reading
Event professionals are no strangers to change, especially when it comes to housing & room block issues. It’s something we deal with regularly, as we strive to diffuse disruptive threats to keep our events on a more prosperous growth track.
Post authored by William F. Reed, FASAE, CMP, Senior Vice President of Strategic Sales at Experient To outsource or not to outsource? Chances are, if you are responsible for your organization’s meetings, conferences, tradeshows or events, you’ve probably asked yourself this … Continue reading