Subscribe to blog via email:
- How Devices Impede Our Event Observations
- The Power of Habit & Hacking Event Housing – The VIP Lounge
- Shield Your Event Brand & Participants from Discriminatory Legislation
- Disruption, Design & Fostering High-Performing Event Teams -The VIP Lounge
- Improving Event Outcomes and Business Performance: Insights from Thad Lurie
Tag Archives: housing
In this episode of The VIP Lounge podcast, we’re tackling topics to help make 2018 your best year yet.
Post authored by Aaron Dorsey, Senior Director of Strategic Sales Solutions “The best predictor of future behavior is past behavior.” This maxim has long been embraced by business leaders, but to ring true in today’s fast-changing world, behaviors must be … Continue reading
Event professionals are no strangers to change, especially when it comes to housing & room block issues. It’s something we deal with regularly, as we strive to diffuse disruptive threats to keep our events on a more prosperous growth track.
Post authored by William F. Reed, FASAE, CMP, Senior Vice President of Strategic Sales at Experient To outsource or not to outsource? Chances are, if you are responsible for your organization’s meetings, conferences, tradeshows or events, you’ve probably asked yourself this … Continue reading