- How Smarter Questions Drive Bigger and Better Event Improvements
- Event Marketing Strategies Built for Today’s Digital Marketplace
- Hackathons Deconstructed & Event Hot Topics – The VIP Lounge
- Perfect Timing: Seizing the Best ‘When’ for Event Guest Experiences
- Cracking the Code to Improve Room Block Performance – The VIP Lounge
Tag Archives: housing
In this edition of The VIP Lounge podcast, we’re showcasing an interview with an industry rockstar… Christine “Shimo” Shimasaki, CDME, CMP
PCMA Convening Leaders is one of my favorite industry events. While I enjoy other conferences, Convening Leaders continues to be my top pick because it aligns with who I am and who I’m striving to become. I also appreciate how … Continue reading
In this episode of The VIP Lounge podcast, we’re tackling topics to help make 2018 your best year yet.
Post authored by Aaron Dorsey, Senior Director of Strategic Sales Solutions “The best predictor of future behavior is past behavior.” This maxim has long been embraced by business leaders, but to ring true in today’s fast-changing world, behaviors must be … Continue reading
Event professionals are no strangers to change, especially when it comes to housing & room block issues. It’s something we deal with regularly, as we strive to diffuse disruptive threats to keep our events on a more prosperous growth track.
Post authored by William F. Reed, FASAE, CMP, Senior Vice President of Strategic Sales at Experient To outsource or not to outsource? Chances are, if you are responsible for your organization’s meetings, conferences, tradeshows or events, you’ve probably asked yourself this … Continue reading