Subscribe to blog via email:
- How Embracing Change Leads to a More Vibrant Event Future
- All-Star Tips to Boost Event Data Intelligence – The VIP Lounge
- Improving Event Room Block Performance: Do You Know Your R2R?
- Borrowing Event Housing Ideas from the Film & Television Industry
- 3 Tips to Boost the Value of Your Event’s Education Sessions
Tag Archives: mobile strategy
Show organizers ask me this all the time. But what is really hotter right now — using QR codes or talking about them? In the trade show and event industry, I say it’s definitely the latter. The use of barcodes … Continue reading