Subscribe to blog via email:
- Behavioral Data: When You Know More, You Can Do More
- Savvy Event Sourcing and Sponsorships Built to Last: The VIP Lounge
- Creative Thinking as an Event Experience Catalyst: The VIP Lounge
- An Event Marketing Force More Powerful Than FOMO
- Experience Design Lab & Behavioral Data Supersized: The VIP Lounge
Tag Archives: podcast
“Creative Thinking” is the theme running through episode five of The VIP Lounge, as we interview two creative dynamos: Jamie Murdock and Susan Robertson.
In Episode No. 4 of The VIP Lounge podcast, we tackle two of the hottest topics across the meetings and events industry right now: Experience design and behavioral data.
For this episode of The VIP Lounge podcast, we caught up with Thad Lurie, Vice President of Operations and Chief Information Officer at EDUCAUSE. We wanted to learn more about the exciting initiatives he’s spearheading to leverage data insights to … Continue reading
Event professionals have always been on-the-go types, but in today’s fast-paced world, many are moving even faster, as they navigate through a myriad of details to orchestrate remarkable events. That’s why we launched The VIP Lounge, a podcast designed to … Continue reading