Subscribe to blog via email:
- Disruption, Design & Fostering High-Performing Event Teams -The VIP Lounge
- Improving Event Outcomes and Business Performance: Insights from Thad Lurie
- How Embracing Change Leads to a More Vibrant Event Future
- All-Star Tips to Boost Event Data Intelligence – The VIP Lounge
- Improving Event Room Block Performance: Do You Know Your R2R?
Tag Archives: room block management
Event professionals are no strangers to change, especially when it comes to housing & room block issues. It’s something we deal with regularly, as we strive to diffuse disruptive threats to keep our events on a more prosperous growth track.
Post authored by Rick Benoit, Manager, Housing Services, Experient With the meetings industry seeing record occupancy and rate growth, it is more important than ever that your event be well situated in advance for space and room block needs.
Post authored by Heidi A. Voorhees, MBA, CAE, Senior Vice President, Housing, Experient With the new seller’s market in full swing, revenue managers are playing a bigger role than ever in deciding how much inventory to give to a group, … Continue reading
Post authored by Mike Woellert Marketing Specialist, Experient When planning and executing the housing for an event, successful room block management is crucial in order to avoid potential attrition charges. In anticipation of cancellations or no-shows, a hotel might oversell guest rooms … Continue reading
The Victory Loop — Plan Well, Execute Well, and Learn Well — allows an immediate review of the outcome versus the goals, creates best practices, and reinforces continuous learning. Continue reading