Subscribe to blog via email:
- Disruption, Design & Fostering High-Performing Event Teams -The VIP Lounge
- Improving Event Outcomes and Business Performance: Insights from Thad Lurie
- How Embracing Change Leads to a More Vibrant Event Future
- All-Star Tips to Boost Event Data Intelligence – The VIP Lounge
- Improving Event Room Block Performance: Do You Know Your R2R?
Tag Archives: room rates
Event professionals are no strangers to change, especially when it comes to housing & room block issues. It’s something we deal with regularly, as we strive to diffuse disruptive threats to keep our events on a more prosperous growth track.
Two vital topics in the industry landscape include event sourcing and sponsorship. We kicked off this episode of The VIP Lounge podcast with a look at Simon Sinek’s best-selling book: Start With Why: How Great Leaders Inspire Everyone to Take … Continue reading