Subscribe to blog via email:
- Improving Event Outcomes and Business Performance: Insights from Thad Lurie
- How Embracing Change Leads to a More Vibrant Event Future
- All-Star Tips to Boost Event Data Intelligence – The VIP Lounge
- Improving Event Room Block Performance: Do You Know Your R2R?
- Borrowing Event Housing Ideas from the Film & Television Industry
Tag Archives: uber
Post authored by Gary Schirmacher, CMP, SVP Industry Presence & Strategic Development It wasn’t too long ago that the sharing economy was simply two neighbors borrowing something from each other that one had, the other needed and both benefited from … Continue reading