- NEVER Publish Your Registration and Housing Sites and Run [Podcast]
- Blazing New Trails in Esports: The Life of a Live Events Strategist
- 3 Tips to Boost Your Event Content on Social Media
- Event Magic Happens at the Intersection of Data St. and Design Ave.
- Great Event Experiences Start With Your Registration & Housing Site
Category Archives: Global
By: Terence Donnelly, Vice President, Experient I recently sat on a webinar provided by the Power of Travel Coalition on the topic of Visa Reform. I knew getting a Visa to visit the United States was a challenge, but never … Continue reading
As event marketers, we hear all sorts of reasons why people need to boost attendance at their annual event. The event, along with its trade show, is the largest source of non-dues revenue for most non-profit associations and often their primary service delivery mechanism. With attendance being down, flat or showing lackluster growth in recent years due to economic reasons, they want to expand their event marketing database to invite or grow international attendance. Continue reading