- Lead Retrieval for Exhibitors: Strategies for Trade Show Success
- How the 10-5 Rule Creates Kinder, More Welcoming Event Experiences
- Are Exhibitors Abandoning Trade Show Lead Retrieval?
- 6 Valuable Insights That Helped Shape PCMA Convening Leaders 2020
- 3 Noteworthy Trends for Event Strategists to Explore in 2020
Tag Archives: 8 phases
Post authored by Jennifer George Lion, CMP, PMP The term “experience design” is thrown around a lot in the meetings and events industry. But does everyone who uses it truly understand how to apply the concept to their events?
Talking about how experience design transforms events is one thing. Actually applying those principles to your own event is even more challenging, but also more rewarding.
You’ve no doubt heard many stories about the power of experience design and how it can change the trajectory of events. However, you probably haven’t heard how it can drastically change the trajectory of someone’s career. Until now. Meet Taylor … Continue reading