- Generational Blending: An Event Attendance Growth Strategy to Seize
- The “Why” Is the Most Important Aspect Of Event Design
- Creative Problem-Solving and Innovation: The Life of an Event Project Manager
- 4 Tips for Generating Event Revenue Using Social Media
- ‘A Group of Hippies’ Took MAGFest From 200 Guests to 23,000
Tag Archives: 8 phases
Post authored by Jennifer George Lion, CMP, PMP The term “experience design” is thrown around a lot in the meetings and events industry. But does everyone who uses it truly understand how to apply the concept to their events?
Talking about how experience design transforms events is one thing. Actually applying those principles to your own event is even more challenging, but also more rewarding.
You’ve no doubt heard many stories about the power of experience design and how it can change the trajectory of events. However, you probably haven’t heard how it can drastically change the trajectory of someone’s career. Until now. Meet Taylor … Continue reading