- Your Big-Name Keynote Speaker is a No Show. So Now What?
- Event Planner Challenges and Opportunities of the Next Decade
- 27 Ways to Avoid Burnout for Event Professionals
- Esports 101: Grasping the Phenomenon That’s Disrupting The Events Industry
- A Primer on PCI DSS: The Standard for Credit Card Processing
Tag Archives: advice
In such a demanding industry, it’s important for meeting and event professionals to find new ways to destress and avoid burnout.
When most people find a job they love, working alongside people they truly care about, they feel settled and they’re not going anywhere. For Karla Bauman, however, that means it’s time to find a new, exciting challenge.