- Your Big-Name Keynote Speaker is a No Show. So Now What?
- Event Planner Challenges and Opportunities of the Next Decade
- 27 Ways to Avoid Burnout for Event Professionals
- Esports 101: Grasping the Phenomenon That’s Disrupting The Events Industry
- A Primer on PCI DSS: The Standard for Credit Card Processing
Tag Archives: Arizona immigration law
Senate Bill 1070, Arizona’s new immigration law, is set to take effect on July 23, 2010. Some event organizers are considering boycotts, while other are actually pulling their meetings out of Arizona and incurring hefty cancellation fees. Continue reading