- Your Big-Name Keynote Speaker is a No Show. So Now What?
- Event Planner Challenges and Opportunities of the Next Decade
- 27 Ways to Avoid Burnout for Event Professionals
- Esports 101: Grasping the Phenomenon That’s Disrupting The Events Industry
- A Primer on PCI DSS: The Standard for Credit Card Processing
Tag Archives: associations
Post authored by Donna Kastner, Founder of Retirepreneur Have you noticed a demographic shift happening at professional conferences? You might not think the over-50 crowd still matters for events anymore. Oh… but they do.
This episode of The VIP Lounge podcast is all about event innovation and how major organizations and even cities are looking to take their events and offerings one step further.
Post authored by Pattee Brown, Content Marketing Manager It’s easy to get stuck in doing things the same way every year. This method has its own advantages, such as being familiar or easy to navigate since we’ve done them the … Continue reading
If you’re considering your first foray into the realm of international event planning, you’re off to a good start. The first element of any major endeavor must be setting the goals, objectives and expectations of an event, followed by a … Continue reading