- Your Big-Name Keynote Speaker is a No Show. So Now What?
- Event Planner Challenges and Opportunities of the Next Decade
- 27 Ways to Avoid Burnout for Event Professionals
- Esports 101: Grasping the Phenomenon That’s Disrupting The Events Industry
- A Primer on PCI DSS: The Standard for Credit Card Processing
Tag Archives: Attendance
MAGFest started as a small music and gaming festival, but has leveled up its attendance dramatically.
Post authored by Donna Kastner, Founder of Retirepreneur “Same is lame.”
Post authored by Mike Woellert Marketing Specialist, Experient When planning and executing the housing for an event, successful room block management is crucial in order to avoid potential attrition charges. In anticipation of cancellations or no-shows, a hotel might oversell … Continue reading