- Your Big-Name Keynote Speaker is a No Show. So Now What?
- Event Planner Challenges and Opportunities of the Next Decade
- 27 Ways to Avoid Burnout for Event Professionals
- Esports 101: Grasping the Phenomenon That’s Disrupting The Events Industry
- A Primer on PCI DSS: The Standard for Credit Card Processing
Tag Archives: attendee building
Post authored by De-de Mulligan, President, Chief Content Strategist, Mulligan Management Group. One of the most effective ways to ensure the long-term health of your event is to convert first-time guests into loyal, life-long fans. But you can’t do that … Continue reading
Post authored by Pattee Brown, Content Marketing Manager It’s easy to get stuck in doing things the same way every year. This method has its own advantages, such as being familiar or easy to navigate since we’ve done them the … Continue reading