- Your Big-Name Keynote Speaker is a No Show. So Now What?
- Event Planner Challenges and Opportunities of the Next Decade
- 27 Ways to Avoid Burnout for Event Professionals
- Esports 101: Grasping the Phenomenon That’s Disrupting The Events Industry
- A Primer on PCI DSS: The Standard for Credit Card Processing
Tag Archives: attendee growth
You’d be surprised how many event strategists aren’t using the basics to prepare each year. Are you doing what is necessary to ensure you’re growing your event attendance.
Chances are good that your event is not the only one of its kind. That means your potential attendees may have to pick your event or another, which also means someone wins and someone loses.
Post authored by Jeff Fugate, SVP Sales and Marketing There is a core truth that we may sometimes forget: people come to your events for their own reasons, not yours.