- Your Big-Name Keynote Speaker is a No Show. So Now What?
- Event Planner Challenges and Opportunities of the Next Decade
- 27 Ways to Avoid Burnout for Event Professionals
- Esports 101: Grasping the Phenomenon That’s Disrupting The Events Industry
- A Primer on PCI DSS: The Standard for Credit Card Processing
Tag Archives: content
Post Authored by Donna Kastner, Event Marketing Strategist & Workshop Designer Recently, I had a chance to experiment with an idea I’ve been noodling on. This idea is a twist on a grander concept, first introduced by Velvet Chainsaw Consulting: … Continue reading
The podcast nation continues to experience steady growth, with some of the biggest gains happening thanks to people tuning in from their vehicles. So says Edison Research, in their report, The Podcast Consumer 2018, just released a couple of weeks … Continue reading