- Your Big-Name Keynote Speaker is a No Show. So Now What?
- Event Planner Challenges and Opportunities of the Next Decade
- 27 Ways to Avoid Burnout for Event Professionals
- Esports 101: Grasping the Phenomenon That’s Disrupting The Events Industry
- A Primer on PCI DSS: The Standard for Credit Card Processing
Tag Archives: contracts
Post authored by Donna Kastner, Event Marketing Strategist & Workshop Designer No doubt, many have heard tales of the rock band Van Halen’s requests for M&Ms in their dressing room. I heard them, too, but I never grasped the brilliant … Continue reading
In this episode of The VIP Lounge podcast, we’re tackling topics to help make 2018 your best year yet.
There are encouraging signs the economy is on the rebound. Travel is coming back, especially business travel, and we have seen the luxury hotels filling up even faster than hotels in other segments. As we try to use the past as our guide, I can’t help wondering if this is a different animal. Are we looking at the new normal? Continue reading
Senate Bill 1070, Arizona’s new immigration law, is set to take effect on July 23, 2010. Some event organizers are considering boycotts, while other are actually pulling their meetings out of Arizona and incurring hefty cancellation fees. Continue reading