- Your Big-Name Keynote Speaker is a No Show. So Now What?
- Event Planner Challenges and Opportunities of the Next Decade
- 27 Ways to Avoid Burnout for Event Professionals
- Esports 101: Grasping the Phenomenon That’s Disrupting The Events Industry
- A Primer on PCI DSS: The Standard for Credit Card Processing
Tag Archives: cooking
Post authored by Kristen Roget, CMP, Senior Meeting & Event Manager at Experient As the year comes to an end, we can’t help but think about what we want to achieve in 2013, both personally and professionally. People often want … Continue reading →
Post authored by Kristen Roget, CMP, Senior Meeting & Event Manager at Experient As a self-proclaimed foodie, I accredit most of my food knowledge to Food Network, Bravo’s Top Chef, and countless hours of reading Food & Wine Magazine and … Continue reading →