- Giving Back: How Your Event Can Make a Difference
- 5 Smart Tips to Show Gratitude to Your Event Team Year-Round
- Invaluable Lessons From One of the Year’s Biggest Events
- Reinvention: Tearing Your Event Down and Rebuilding it Better [Podcast]
- Is It Possible to Generate Event Housing Revenue Without Risk?
Tag Archives: dan pink
Recently, keynote speaker Dan Pink shared a wealth of insights from his best-selling book, WHEN: The Scientific Secrets of Perfect Timing. Even better, he carefully tailored each one for the events industry.
Post authored by Donna Kastner, Event Marketing Consultant Many have heard about the best-selling book by Dan Pink: WHEN: The Scientific Secrets of Perfect Timing. (If this title is new to you, this post provides a quick recap.) This past … Continue reading
Dan Pink is one of my favorite non-fiction authors. It started in 2006, with A Whole New Mind: Why Right-Brainers Will Rule the Future. Filled with fascinating stories about advances made by right-brain, creative types, this book prompted a major … Continue reading