- Your Big-Name Keynote Speaker is a No Show. So Now What?
- Event Planner Challenges and Opportunities of the Next Decade
- 27 Ways to Avoid Burnout for Event Professionals
- Esports 101: Grasping the Phenomenon That’s Disrupting The Events Industry
- A Primer on PCI DSS: The Standard for Credit Card Processing
Tag Archives: dan pink
Recently, keynote speaker Dan Pink shared a wealth of insights from his best-selling book, WHEN: The Scientific Secrets of Perfect Timing. Even better, he carefully tailored each one for the events industry.
Post authored by Donna Kastner, Event Marketing Consultant Many have heard about the best-selling book by Dan Pink: WHEN: The Scientific Secrets of Perfect Timing. (If this title is new to you, this post provides a quick recap.) This past … Continue reading
Dan Pink is one of my favorite non-fiction authors. It started in 2006, with A Whole New Mind: Why Right-Brainers Will Rule the Future. Filled with fascinating stories about advances made by right-brain, creative types, this book prompted a major … Continue reading