- NEVER Publish Your Registration and Housing Sites and Run [Podcast]
- Blazing New Trails in Esports: The Life of a Live Events Strategist
- 3 Tips to Boost Your Event Content on Social Media
- Event Magic Happens at the Intersection of Data St. and Design Ave.
- Great Event Experiences Start With Your Registration & Housing Site
Tag Archives: data collection
Data is important. There’s no doubt about that. But can collecting event behavioral data drastically change how your organization views success?
Post authored by Michael Godsey, Senior Vice President of Market Development at Experient How’s that for a title? I know that’s a good bit of drama, and I think it comes from watching the movie Gladiator a little too much … Continue reading
Post authored by Terence Donnelly, CMP – Vice President, Sales & Account Management at Experient First, it was about “who’s coming to the event” and whether you had a function room big enough (or small enough) to hold the number … Continue reading