- Your Big-Name Keynote Speaker is a No Show. So Now What?
- Event Planner Challenges and Opportunities of the Next Decade
- 27 Ways to Avoid Burnout for Event Professionals
- Esports 101: Grasping the Phenomenon That’s Disrupting The Events Industry
- A Primer on PCI DSS: The Standard for Credit Card Processing
Tag Archives: data collection
Data is important. There’s no doubt about that. But can collecting event behavioral data drastically change how your organization views success?
Post authored by Michael Godsey, Senior Vice President of Market Development at Experient How’s that for a title? I know that’s a good bit of drama, and I think it comes from watching the movie Gladiator a little too much … Continue reading
Post authored by Terence Donnelly, CMP – Vice President, Sales & Account Management at Experient First, it was about “who’s coming to the event” and whether you had a function room big enough (or small enough) to hold the number … Continue reading