- Your Big-Name Keynote Speaker is a No Show. So Now What?
- Event Planner Challenges and Opportunities of the Next Decade
- 27 Ways to Avoid Burnout for Event Professionals
- Esports 101: Grasping the Phenomenon That’s Disrupting The Events Industry
- A Primer on PCI DSS: The Standard for Credit Card Processing
Tag Archives: data
Our team is ready to fly out to Las Vegas for an exciting week at IAEE Expo! Expo! 2019.
Talking about how experience design transforms events is one thing. Actually applying those principles to your own event is even more challenging, but also more rewarding.
Post authored by Jeff Fugate, Senior Vice President of Sales and Marketing Do you believe in magic?
Sometimes we can’t see the forest through the trees. We forget how incredible we are as a whole because we are so steeped in the weeds of our everyday existence. Keeping a plethora of tasks moving at the right pace, … Continue reading
Questions bubble up for event professionals all the time, but many go unasked even when they can lead to event improvements…
Post authored by Jeff Fugate, SVP Strategic Sales & Marketing Let me tell you about a modern-day nightmare: I recently went four-and-a-half hours without my smartphone… while I was awake!
Post authored by Jeff Fugate, SVP Sales & Marketing Once again, IAEE’s Expo!Expo! surpassed expectations with an endless stream of great ideas for trade show organizers to explore. One standout experience for me was hosting a “guru gathering,” Trade Show Smarts: … Continue reading