- 3 Hottest Event Destinations in North America Right Now
- Event Trends to Watch from Michael Dominguez & Wisdom@Work: The VIP Lounge
- The Future of Experience Design: 2 Mins With David Peckinpaugh
- How Event Behavioral Data Advances SFA’s Growth Strategy
- Endings Matter: Event Programming Insights from Dan Pink
Tag Archives: david peckinpaugh
Experience design isn’t just an industry buzz word. It’s not a “best practice” that’s here today and gone tomorrow. It’s a culture-shifting, get-on-or-get-left-behind principle that has already transformed the meetings and events industry—and it’s just getting started.
In today’s change-charged business environment, new event trends bubble up regularly, but how can you discern which ones will have lasting power? How can you truly know which ones are worthy of your attention? We caught up with David Peckinpaugh, … Continue reading