- NEVER Publish Your Registration and Housing Sites and Run [Podcast]
- Blazing New Trails in Esports: The Life of a Live Events Strategist
- 3 Tips to Boost Your Event Content on Social Media
- Event Magic Happens at the Intersection of Data St. and Design Ave.
- Great Event Experiences Start With Your Registration & Housing Site
Tag Archives: david peckinpaugh
Experience design isn’t just an industry buzz word. It’s not a “best practice” that’s here today and gone tomorrow. It’s a culture-shifting, get-on-or-get-left-behind principle that has already transformed the meetings and events industry—and it’s just getting started.
In today’s change-charged business environment, new event trends bubble up regularly, but how can you discern which ones will have lasting power? How can you truly know which ones are worthy of your attention? We caught up with David Peckinpaugh, … Continue reading