- A Primer on PCI DSS: The Standard for Credit Card Processing
- Events as a Bridge to Ease Generational Friction & Enrich Collaboration
- How to Increase Event Attendance by Identifying New Sources
- Lead Retrieval for Exhibitors: Strategies for Trade Show Success
- How the 10-5 Rule Creates Kinder, More Welcoming Event Experiences
Tag Archives: david peckinpaugh
Experience design isn’t just an industry buzz word. It’s not a “best practice” that’s here today and gone tomorrow. It’s a culture-shifting, get-on-or-get-left-behind principle that has already transformed the meetings and events industry—and it’s just getting started.
In today’s change-charged business environment, new event trends bubble up regularly, but how can you discern which ones will have lasting power? How can you truly know which ones are worthy of your attention? We caught up with David Peckinpaugh, … Continue reading