- Smart Speaker Tip Series Plus a Conversation with Futurist Mike Walsh – The VIP Lounge
- Join Our Growing Community of Event Experience Designers — The VIP Lounge
- Priceless Event Timing Strategies from Dan Pink
- A Clever Tactic from the Van Halen Contract Playbook
- Unleashing Human Gifts to Improve Your Events – The VIP Lounge
Tag Archives: design
Post authored by Donna Kastner, Event Marketing Consultant Many have heard about the best-selling book by Dan Pink: WHEN: The Scientific Secrets of Perfect Timing. (If this title is new to you, this post provides a quick recap.) This past … Continue reading
In this podcast, we take a closer look at P.E.O., a remarkable organization that started with seven young women in 1869 and now has nearly 230,000 members across the United States and Canada.
In this episode of The VIP Lounge podcast, we’re tackling an array of challenges that are top-of-mind for event organizers, but before we do…
Post authored by Jeff Fugate, SVP Strategic Sales & Marketing Let me tell you about a modern-day nightmare: I recently went four-and-a-half hours without my smartphone… while I was awake!