- Generational Blending: An Event Attendance Growth Strategy to Seize
- The “Why” Is the Most Important Aspect Of Event Design
- Creative Problem-Solving and Innovation: The Life of an Event Project Manager
- 4 Tips for Generating Event Revenue Using Social Media
- ‘A Group of Hippies’ Took MAGFest From 200 Guests to 23,000
Tag Archives: e4
Pouring back into the community that hosts your event should never be an obligation; it should be a display of gratitude and goodwill to those who have welcomed you and your attendees.
At almost any event you attend, conference bags are sure to await your arrival. But have you ever been given one that you actually keep and use?
Last week, something remarkable happened at Maritz Global Events’s e4 conference. Something so remarkable, we decided to share more in this special edition of The VIP Lounge podcast.
“How do we make the realm of human endeavor ever more productive, ever more creative, ever more fulfilling?” That mission threads throughout Polly LaBarre’s career, our guest on this edition of The VIP Lounge podcast.
Post authored by Pattee Brown, Content Marketing Manager It’s easy to get stuck in doing things the same way every year. This method has its own advantages, such as being familiar or easy to navigate since we’ve done them the … Continue reading
While content marketing is getting more attention these days, it’s hardly a new concept. Continue reading