- Generational Blending: An Event Attendance Growth Strategy to Seize
- The “Why” Is the Most Important Aspect Of Event Design
- Creative Problem-Solving and Innovation: The Life of an Event Project Manager
- 4 Tips for Generating Event Revenue Using Social Media
- ‘A Group of Hippies’ Took MAGFest From 200 Guests to 23,000
Tag Archives: esn
As 2018 ends and 2019 begins, we thought it might be fun to share thoughts from the Experient team – as they look back at favorite event moments in 2018 and look ahead at predictions for 2019.
Post authored by Pattee Brown, Content Development Manager What is sourcing? Should event planners do their own sourcing? What is the benefit of someone else doing your sourcing? What is next for sourcing? What is important about terms and conditions? … Continue reading