- Your Big-Name Keynote Speaker is a No Show. So Now What?
- Event Planner Challenges and Opportunities of the Next Decade
- 27 Ways to Avoid Burnout for Event Professionals
- Esports 101: Grasping the Phenomenon That’s Disrupting The Events Industry
- A Primer on PCI DSS: The Standard for Credit Card Processing
Tag Archives: Event Innovation
Post authored by Jamie Murdock, Vice President, Sales It’s no longer a secret: hackathons are quickly becoming utilized to generate new ideas and spark event innovation across the industry.
This episode of The VIP Lounge podcast is all about event innovation and how major organizations and even cities are looking to take their events and offerings one step further.