- Your Big-Name Keynote Speaker is a No Show. So Now What?
- Event Planner Challenges and Opportunities of the Next Decade
- 27 Ways to Avoid Burnout for Event Professionals
- Esports 101: Grasping the Phenomenon That’s Disrupting The Events Industry
- A Primer on PCI DSS: The Standard for Credit Card Processing
Tag Archives: event online community
Post authored by Donna Kastner, Founder of Retirepreneur The investment to design remarkable live event experiences is steep and getting steeper – not to mention the countless hours (and dollars) spent in hopes of acquiring new attendees.