- Giving Back: How Your Event Can Make a Difference
- 5 Smart Tips to Show Gratitude to Your Event Team Year-Round
- Invaluable Lessons From One of the Year’s Biggest Events
- Reinvention: Tearing Your Event Down and Rebuilding it Better [Podcast]
- Is It Possible to Generate Event Housing Revenue Without Risk?
Tag Archives: event strategies
Experience design isn’t just an industry buzz word. It’s not a “best practice” that’s here today and gone tomorrow. It’s a culture-shifting, get-on-or-get-left-behind principle that has already transformed the meetings and events industry—and it’s just getting started.
In this podcast, we take a closer look at P.E.O., a remarkable organization that started with seven young women in 1869 and now has nearly 230,000 members across the United States and Canada.