- Your Big-Name Keynote Speaker is a No Show. So Now What?
- Event Planner Challenges and Opportunities of the Next Decade
- 27 Ways to Avoid Burnout for Event Professionals
- Esports 101: Grasping the Phenomenon That’s Disrupting The Events Industry
- A Primer on PCI DSS: The Standard for Credit Card Processing
Tag Archives: eventbit
Data is important. There’s no doubt about that. But can collecting event behavioral data drastically change how your organization views success?
Event Data is the theme for this episode of The VIP Lounge podcast, as three all-stars open their playbooks to reveal strategies and tips to help you step up your own event data strategy.
Post authored by Valerie Cox, Manager, Business Analyst Group One of the things I enjoy most about my role at Experient is the collaborative conversations I have with our clients. Often, we’ll gather a group of client and Experient “brains” … Continue reading
Post authored by Donna Kastner, Event Marketing Specialist. Every time I have a conversation with Thad Lurie, I get smarter. Thad’s one savvy association executive who recognizes the perils of complacency and “status quo” thinking, especially in today’s rapidly changing business … Continue reading
Post authored by Terence Donnelly, Vice President of Sales At IMEX America 2016 in Las Vegas, I had the privilege of leading an interactive session titled Behavioral Data: The New Trade Show Currency. These discussion-driven sessions with trade show strategists … Continue reading