- Your Big-Name Keynote Speaker is a No Show. So Now What?
- Event Planner Challenges and Opportunities of the Next Decade
- 27 Ways to Avoid Burnout for Event Professionals
- Esports 101: Grasping the Phenomenon That’s Disrupting The Events Industry
- A Primer on PCI DSS: The Standard for Credit Card Processing
Tag Archives: exhibitor
The search for innovative ways to reduce your event’s costs and increase revenue is not a new concept. Neither is the use of event sponsorships to achieve these goals. The big question is: HOW?
I recently attended a meeting for exhibitors held by a large show organizer about six weeks before their event. The purpose was to give representatives from exhibiting companies a chance to hear presentations from experts on image, social media, and tradeshow marketing. Continue reading
Post authored by Siobhan Connellan, Senior Manager of Exhibitor Operations at Experient Tradeshows have been a forum at which buyers and sellers could meet face-to-face, sample wares, and place orders for many years. In fact, some point to the bazaars … Continue reading
Post authored by Michael Godsey, Senior Vice President of Market Development at Experient I just can’t seem to keep myself from writing titles that attempt to grab the reader’s attention. I guess it was beaten into my head during journalism … Continue reading