- Your Big-Name Keynote Speaker is a No Show. So Now What?
- Event Planner Challenges and Opportunities of the Next Decade
- 27 Ways to Avoid Burnout for Event Professionals
- Esports 101: Grasping the Phenomenon That’s Disrupting The Events Industry
- A Primer on PCI DSS: The Standard for Credit Card Processing
Tag Archives: experience
Post authored by Thad Lurie, CAE, CIP, Vice President, Business Intelligence & Performance Collecting event data for the sake of checking off a box to say, “We have the data,” isn’t advancing the goals of your organization. It’s like throwing … Continue reading
In this episode of The VIP Lounge podcast, we’re tackling an array of challenges that are top-of-mind for event organizers, but before we do…
Post authored by Jeff Fugate, SVP Strategic Sales & Marketing Let me tell you about a modern-day nightmare: I recently went four-and-a-half hours without my smartphone… while I was awake!