- Your Big-Name Keynote Speaker is a No Show. So Now What?
- Event Planner Challenges and Opportunities of the Next Decade
- 27 Ways to Avoid Burnout for Event Professionals
- Esports 101: Grasping the Phenomenon That’s Disrupting The Events Industry
- A Primer on PCI DSS: The Standard for Credit Card Processing
Tag Archives: first-time attendees
Post authored by Valerie Cox, Manager, Business Analyst Group One of the things I enjoy most about my role at Experient is the collaborative conversations I have with our clients. Often, we’ll gather a group of client and Experient “brains” … Continue reading