- Your Big-Name Keynote Speaker is a No Show. So Now What?
- Event Planner Challenges and Opportunities of the Next Decade
- 27 Ways to Avoid Burnout for Event Professionals
- Esports 101: Grasping the Phenomenon That’s Disrupting The Events Industry
- A Primer on PCI DSS: The Standard for Credit Card Processing
Tag Archives: food
Post authored by Sarah Hill, Content Writer at Seven Events, Ltd. As any experienced event management agency will tell you, the safety and comfort of your guests needs to be a top priority at all times.
The search for innovative ways to reduce your event’s costs and increase revenue is not a new concept. Neither is the use of event sponsorships to achieve these goals. The big question is: HOW?