- Your Big-Name Keynote Speaker is a No Show. So Now What?
- Event Planner Challenges and Opportunities of the Next Decade
- 27 Ways to Avoid Burnout for Event Professionals
- Esports 101: Grasping the Phenomenon That’s Disrupting The Events Industry
- A Primer on PCI DSS: The Standard for Credit Card Processing
Tag Archives: gdpr
With attendees from all over the world, the American Academy of Ophthalmology (AAO) uses a variety of strategies to create new and valuable meeting experiences.
Post authored by Siobhan Connellan, Director, Exhibitor Services Operations at Experient Many exhibitors find themselves in a quandary as they fine-tune and activate their trade show strategy. Diminishing budgets, rising costs, logistics and travel complexities, managing staffing, and keeping up … Continue reading