- Your Big-Name Keynote Speaker is a No Show. So Now What?
- Event Planner Challenges and Opportunities of the Next Decade
- 27 Ways to Avoid Burnout for Event Professionals
- Esports 101: Grasping the Phenomenon That’s Disrupting The Events Industry
- A Primer on PCI DSS: The Standard for Credit Card Processing
Tag Archives: Gladiator
When most people find a job they love, working alongside people they truly care about, they feel settled and they’re not going anywhere. For Karla Bauman, however, that means it’s time to find a new, exciting challenge.
Post authored by Michael Godsey, Senior Vice President of Market Development at Experient How’s that for a title? I know that’s a good bit of drama, and I think it comes from watching the movie Gladiator a little too much … Continue reading