- Generational Blending: An Event Attendance Growth Strategy to Seize
- The “Why” Is the Most Important Aspect Of Event Design
- Creative Problem-Solving and Innovation: The Life of an Event Project Manager
- 4 Tips for Generating Event Revenue Using Social Media
- ‘A Group of Hippies’ Took MAGFest From 200 Guests to 23,000
Tag Archives: Group Reservations
Post authored by Aaron Dorsey, Senior Director of Strategic Sales Solutions “The best predictor of future behavior is past behavior.” This maxim has long been embraced by business leaders, but to ring true in today’s fast-changing world, behaviors must be … Continue reading
Post authored by Rick Benoit, Manager, Housing Services, Experient With the meetings industry seeing record occupancy and rate growth, it is more important than ever that your event be well situated in advance for space and room block needs.