- Your Big-Name Keynote Speaker is a No Show. So Now What?
- Event Planner Challenges and Opportunities of the Next Decade
- 27 Ways to Avoid Burnout for Event Professionals
- Esports 101: Grasping the Phenomenon That’s Disrupting The Events Industry
- A Primer on PCI DSS: The Standard for Credit Card Processing
Tag Archives: hospitality
5 Questions for Jamie Murdock, VP Sales at Experient A savvy leader who is adept at tapping the wisdom of a crowd to solve complex problems. A creative thinker who asks smart questions and listens intently. A tireless advocate for … Continue reading
Post authored by Gary Schirmacher, CMP, SVP Industry Presence & Strategic Development It wasn’t too long ago that the sharing economy was simply two neighbors borrowing something from each other that one had, the other needed and both benefited from … Continue reading