- Lead Retrieval for Exhibitors: Strategies for Trade Show Success
- How the 10-5 Rule Creates Kinder, More Welcoming Event Experiences
- Are Exhibitors Abandoning Trade Show Lead Retrieval?
- 6 Valuable Insights That Helped Shape PCMA Convening Leaders 2020
- 3 Noteworthy Trends for Event Strategists to Explore in 2020
Tag Archives: hotel negotiation
Post authored by Donna Kastner, Event Marketing Specialist If you’re an association or corporate event professional who’s struggling with last-minute housing need changes and pesky attrition clauses, things could be worse: You could be doing it for the cast and … Continue reading
Post authored by Andy Smith, Senior Vice President, Experient ESN Gather a group of experienced event planning professionals for a discussion about sourcing and it’s a safe bet that the majority of exchanges will touch on two needs: Selecting Best … Continue reading