- Your Big-Name Keynote Speaker is a No Show. So Now What?
- Event Planner Challenges and Opportunities of the Next Decade
- 27 Ways to Avoid Burnout for Event Professionals
- Esports 101: Grasping the Phenomenon That’s Disrupting The Events Industry
- A Primer on PCI DSS: The Standard for Credit Card Processing
Tag Archives: hotel
Post authored by Donna Kastner, Event Marketing Specialist If you’re an association or corporate event professional who’s struggling with last-minute housing need changes and pesky attrition clauses, things could be worse: You could be doing it for the cast and … Continue reading
In order to have a successful tradeshow, meeting, conference, or event, there are many factors to consider, and sourcing the right location is one of the most important. You can create the best educational sessions, tradeshow, and networking opportunities for your attendees and exhibitors, but the bottom line is that you have to get them there. Continue reading