- Generational Blending: An Event Attendance Growth Strategy to Seize
- The “Why” Is the Most Important Aspect Of Event Design
- Creative Problem-Solving and Innovation: The Life of an Event Project Manager
- 4 Tips for Generating Event Revenue Using Social Media
- ‘A Group of Hippies’ Took MAGFest From 200 Guests to 23,000
Tag Archives: hotels
It’s been nearly a month since dust of IMEX America has settled, yet still we find ourselves thinking about some of the incredible connections and insights we experienced.
In this episode of The VIP Lounge podcast, we’re tackling an array of challenges that are top-of-mind for event organizers, but before we do…
PCMA Convening Leaders is one of my favorite industry events. While I enjoy other conferences, Convening Leaders continues to be my top pick because it aligns with who I am and who I’m striving to become. I also appreciate how … Continue reading
In this episode of The VIP Lounge podcast, we’re tackling topics to help make 2018 your best year yet.
Post authored by Gary Schirmacher, CMP, SVP Industry Presence & Strategic Development It wasn’t too long ago that the sharing economy was simply two neighbors borrowing something from each other that one had, the other needed and both benefited from … Continue reading