- Generational Blending: An Event Attendance Growth Strategy to Seize
- The “Why” Is the Most Important Aspect Of Event Design
- Creative Problem-Solving and Innovation: The Life of an Event Project Manager
- 4 Tips for Generating Event Revenue Using Social Media
- ‘A Group of Hippies’ Took MAGFest From 200 Guests to 23,000
Tag Archives: imex
It’s been nearly a month since dust of IMEX America has settled, yet still we find ourselves thinking about some of the incredible connections and insights we experienced.
Post authored by Gary Schirmacher, CMP, SVP Industry Presence & Strategic Development It wasn’t too long ago that the sharing economy was simply two neighbors borrowing something from each other that one had, the other needed and both benefited from … Continue reading