- Your Big-Name Keynote Speaker is a No Show. So Now What?
- Event Planner Challenges and Opportunities of the Next Decade
- 27 Ways to Avoid Burnout for Event Professionals
- Esports 101: Grasping the Phenomenon That’s Disrupting The Events Industry
- A Primer on PCI DSS: The Standard for Credit Card Processing
Tag Archives: innovation
Johnny Cupcakes’ recipe for success breaks the mold, but it’s a great case study for events searching for new ways to “surprise and delight” their guests.
In this podcast, we take a closer look at P.E.O., a remarkable organization that started with seven young women in 1869 and now has nearly 230,000 members across the United States and Canada.
Post authored by Brian Scott, Chief Information Officer Agile, Scrum, Waterfall, Lean Startup, Lean Thinking, Extreme, Big Bang, V-Shaped, Design Thinking, Six Sigma, DevOps, Getting Things Done… the list of terms could go and on. Do I need to continue? … Continue reading