- Your Big-Name Keynote Speaker is a No Show. So Now What?
- Event Planner Challenges and Opportunities of the Next Decade
- 27 Ways to Avoid Burnout for Event Professionals
- Esports 101: Grasping the Phenomenon That’s Disrupting The Events Industry
- A Primer on PCI DSS: The Standard for Credit Card Processing
Tag Archives: International meetings
Continuing with our Global Events series, the next topic is one that’s changing daily—Political Disruptors. In this segment from our interview with Ben Goedegebuure, of Maritz Global Events, and Gregg Talley, of Talley Management Group, they explore Brexit, travel bans, visa restrictions … Continue reading
Post authored by Ben Goedegebuure, Global General Manager, Maritz Travel Company An increasingly global economy means international meetings and events are on the rise. While planning meetings in the United States comes second nature to many of us, planning a … Continue reading